1. Acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information by appropriate and fair means and procedures in compliance with laws and internal regulations.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information to the extent necessary for the performance of our business, except when we have specified the purpose of use and obtained the consent of the person in advance or when it is recognized as an exception by law.
3. Management of personal information
1) We will manage personal information safely, keeping it accurate and up-to-date within the scope of its purpose of use.
2) We will take information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc. in order to prevent leakage, loss and falsification of personal information.
4. Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the individual, except as required by law.
5. Requests for disclosure of personal information
We will promptly respond to request for disclosure, correction, addition / deletion, deletion, etc. of someone's personal information after verifying that person identity.
1) We will manage personal information appropriately under the personal information protection manager.
2) We will continue to educate officers and employees regarding the protection of personal information and ensure the proper handling of personal information in our daily work.